Sunday, October 28, 2007

One of the highlights of my trip to see my sister in South Carolina was our wide swing into Ohio with a quick stop to see Kim. She is just as she sounds in her e-mails. Such energy. She was most worried that the place was a mess. It looked wonderful to me. So much getting done.

There were boxes and boxes of goodies and socks ready to send off. I am amazed and don't know how she manages to keep it all under control.

I was able to present to her the socks that took first place at our county fair for the USA division of needlework.



Another wonderful surprise when I got home was a plaque for "Best of Show" in the USA division. I will be mailing off two more pair BBS that I was able to complete on the road.

1 comment:

N. Maria said...

It's just not fair. Not fair at all.....that you got to visit with Kim!!!
:)
Maria