Monday, September 03, 2007

I spend many hours with my passion, knitting. Socks are what I knit the most. Most of my socks these days go to SockForSoldiers .

There are always new yarns to try and new patterns to learn. Relaxation and frustration all rolled into one.

I especially liked this one. It was a lot of pattern but really brought out the colors in the sock.
Each month a bundle of socks goes our to Socks For Soldiers. Leisure socks and especially Big Black Socks which are the standard socks the soldiers wear on duty.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

N. Maria said...

Aww, BBS! They look great.
I didn't get a chance to knit the 2006 sock. It's on my list with all the other socks I want to knit.
Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi
cheap levitra
Levitra is nothing else than a PDE5 inhabitor.
[url=http://www.mwdcabinets.com/]cheap levitra[/url]
These thigs are very important to know before the actual use of levitra.
http://www.mwdcabinets.com/ - buy generic levitra
Levitra - A pill that works wondersBuy Levitra (Vardenafil) at low price.